Monday, March 8, 2010

"Enchanto Land" at Webster Hall's first QAS
Webster Hall gave me their reception area for their first Quarterly Arts Soiree, and I turned it into "Enchanto Land, an enchanted place that exists in the mind and the heart, full of colorful characters, laughter and happiness". I have always dreamed of making life size versions 
of my characters, bringing them to "life". This was an opportunity to create something I'd always envisioned and also gave me the chance to work with two amazing people, my wife and my father. Their help was invaluable on this project. Each of these pieces has been cut out of wood and hand painted.

We had so many guests and made a lot of people very happy! Here are some pictures of the installation and our happy visitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment